VIPedge Cloud Based Phone Solutions in Eugene
Cloud-Based Voice Over IP Services
As a business owner, it doesn’t always make sense to do everything in house. Trying to maintain all the services and infrastructure needed to run a business isn’t realistic in this day and age. For many small business owners, it makes more sense to have the building owner handle HVAC and landscaping, a security company to watch the property, and an agency to handle PR and marketing.
It just doesn’t make sense to maintain all the staff and facilities for those support functions when quality services are readily available from specialized businesses. When it comes to your company’s business communications, there’s no need to buy, install and maintain an on-site PBX (private branch exchange telecommunications server) unless you want to.
With cloud-based voice over IP (VoIP) services from TTC Communications, you can get advanced IP business communications as a pay-as-you-go service from a specialist. Toshiba offers its award-winning IPedge® business communications system as its cloud-based VIPedge® service. With VIPedge, you get the benefits of an on-premises IPedge system, but instead of buying or leasing the system, you simply pay a monthly service fee based on size and usage.
Advantages of the VIPedge service vs. purchasing an on-premises telephone system
- Eliminate costly software upgrades.
- Avoid PBX equipment obsolescence.
- Save facility space and power by reducing telephone system equipment requirements.
- Eliminate the costs of system management.
- Easily expand VIPedge to support more users, locations and applications.
- Enjoy premium uptime with rigorous data center protections and integral survivability.
- Gain the benefits of an on-site PBX without having to buy the system.
- Reduce capital expenditure to purchase equipment.
- Get the award-winning benefits of an on-site IPedge system.
- Budget exact telecommunication costs with fixed monthly fees.
- Avoid long-term lock-in to a premises-based system and/or vendor.